The general terms and conditions of the online store are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPOT). The website www.tren.si is operated by Tren d.o.o., hereinafter referred to as the provider. The online store operates in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. We are liable for VAT.
Upon logging in to the system, the visitor obtains a username and password, with which each time he visits the website he can also access his account or. acquires the right to purchase and reviews the status and changes of orders. The username and password of the user are unambiguously determined and linked to the entered data. The General Terms and Conditions deal with the operation of the online store, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the consumer.
Shopping on our website is easy and comfortable:
- Browse for products or search for them directly.
- When you click on an individual product, a subpage will open where it is described in detail, and you can also enlarge the attached images of the product. To buy the product, click on the “ADD TO CART” button. If you would like to buy more of the same products, enter the desired quantity of this product in the box in front of the button.
- When you click on the “ADD TO CART” button, you will see what you currently have in the cart. You can now click on “Continue Shopping” if you would like to review other products. However, if you would like to complete your purchase, click on the “CONTINUE TO THE CASHIER” button.
- On the “Cashier” subpage, just fill in the required information and the order will be placed. Note: here you have two options – you can register by email, which will make it easier for you to make purchases in the future, as you will no longer have to enter the same information. However, you can also choose “Buy as a guest”, which means that you do not register – this process is faster, but you will have to re-enter your personal information in the future. If you have already bought from us, just enter your email address and password.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email notifying you of your purchase.
The purchase order is concluded in the Slovenian language and is binding on both the buyer and the seller.
Method of payment
Customers can pay for the order on delivery, by transfer to our bank account and with Visa, MasterCard or Maestro payment cards. Only a lump sum payment is possible. Until the full purchase price is paid, the products are the property of Tren d.o.o.
Transfer to bank account – payment by proforma invoice
The goods can be settled according to the proforma invoice to the transaction account of Tren d.o.o. to:
- TRR: SI56 0451 5000 0274 533
- opened at NKBM d.d.
- BIC / SWIFT: KBMASI2X
Payment by card
You can also easily make a purchase online with Visa, Maestro or MasterCard payment cards. A secure payment system is provided by Stripe.
All prices are expressed in EUR (Euros). Prices are valid at the time of order confirmation (purchase completion). Prices are valid in case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions.
In the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, the seller will notify the buyer. The seller will do his best in any case to provide the buyer with a lower price or. offer an appropriate solution that will go to mutual satisfaction.
Unless otherwise specified in the product description, the special offer is valid until the stock is sold out. After the stock is sold out, the product is withdrawn – it is not visible in the offer.
Return of goods and complaints
The buyer has the right to, within 15 days, the company Tren d.o.o. notifies (via e-mail) that he is withdrawing from the contract without having to give a reason. Refund of payment must be made by the seller as soon as possible, no later than 30 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
Complaints and disputes
The seller complies with applicable consumer protection laws.
The seller is obliged to establish an effective system for handling complaints and to appoint a person with whom, in case of problems, the buyer can contact by phone or e-mail. The complaint procedure is available on websites that are easy to use and confidential.
The seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the buyer how long it will take to deal with it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
The seller strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.